“All the staff are incredibly kind and understanding. My stress level starts to go down once I am in the chair.” – Asha S. (August 2018)
I have been coming to Dr Stan Chien for years as my dentist. He and his office go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable, and I have had good results. I never felt like he was pressuring me to have procedures I did not need. I myself am an MD so I consider myself to be discriminating when it comes to my personal health. I have always been happy with the care I have received with Dr. Chien.
“Dr. Chien is knowledgeable, professional, skilled and friendly. He is always patient and explain with you the root cause and care plan.” – Lina G. (August 2017)
Dr. Chien always takes the time to comprehensively examine your dental situation, before patiently creating an implant indistinguishable from natural teeth
From thoroughly explaining the procedures and answering all your questions, to creating a relaxing environment, we put our patients’ comfort first.
Not only is Dr. Chien specially trained in dental implants, he is also experienced in creating the perfect implants to match different situations.
A healthy smile shouldn’t be stopped by finances. We work together with our patients to make sure you receive the care that you deserve.
Money shouldn’t keep you from having the perfect smile you deserve. At Stan Chien DDS, the top dentistry in Irvine, we offer pain-free, flexible payment options allowing you to finance your smile with easy monthly payments if necessary. In addition to accepting cash, all PPOs, and major credit cards, we also works together with organizations that provide excellent financing options.
We work hand-in-hand with CareCredit Patient Payment Plans. CareCredit offers special financing options to patients at a reasonable rate through use of a CareCredit credit card. This credit card allows you to make easy monthly payments for dental treatments, rather than delaying treatment for financial reasons. Please contact our office for more details. You can also learn more about CareCredit at http://www.CareCredit.com.
1. Consultation: Dr. Chien takes the time to understand your concern and condition then explains in detail your best teeth replacement option
2. Examination: A thorough checkup to ensure implantation success
3. Plan: This individualized plan addresses your specific needs; no two patients are alike!
4. Crown Creation: A new custom-made tooth is made from an impression of your mouth
5. Tooth Root Implant: Local anesthesia is applied for minimal discomfort. Then a titanium post is inserted in the bone socket of the missing tooth.
6. Healing & Growth: For six to twelve weeks, the jawbone heals around the new root
7. Connector Post Attached: A abutment, or connector post, serves as the link between the root and the crown
8. Replacement Crown Attached: All done! You are now ready to flash that beautiful smile!
“I have a good time at Dr.Chien’s office thanks to his and his staff friendly and attentive service. He even called me at evening to check my status after a day procedure.” – Ngoc T. (June 2019)